lundi 21 août 2006

A nice summer lunch.



Toasted olive bread + pesto + chèvre + sliced avocado + fleur de sel

You can't tell from the pictures, but I used a Reed avocado, which is seriously half the size of my head. Okay, maybe not, but definitely the size of like three Haas avocados. I'd write more, but I actually have to go to work, which sort of sucks when I had all last week off. But, if you need something to do - if any of your exes work in consulting/banking/lawyering/some big company where they have pictures of their employees on their websites - go look them up. It is guaranteed to be hours of hilarity as you send pictures of your exes looking like douchebags to all your friends for many laughs. (Yes, I know, I've done this already, but that time I only looked up one ex. I am now looking up everyone else too.) Of course, you may then start wondering why you ever dated them in the first place. But that's a question to which I don't have an answer, sorry!