mercredi 16 novembre 2005

School, schmool.

class cancelled Thursday
+ no class Friday
+ no homework
+ unseasonably warm weather
+ friend with beach house
+ free concert tickets
-----------------------------------
= screw this, I'm outta here

But don't worry, I'm only gone for (regretfully) a night. In the meantime, I'll leave you with some procrastinatory fun:

Take over the world (or at least ancient Europe).

Plan your next trip! (Totally addicting.)

Analyse your handwriting! (Some of the more interesting tidbits of my analysis are that I am candid and direct when expressing my opinion, yet paradoxically have diplomacy as one of my best attributes, put a "mark in my mind" when someone angers me [so, so, so true] and am an emotional robot. Awesome.)

And last but not least..

Check out our Frappr!
(Totally and unabashedly stolen from Crazy Aunt Purl.)