lundi 2 janvier 2006

Happy new year!



I don't make resolutions, because hi, I don't keep them as I usually forget that I even have them. But were I to have resolutions, they would look something like this:

  • Eat more salad, and generally stop viewing greens as poison.
  • Be nicer to people, especially guys in bars, unless they are idiots (which essentially means that I never have to be nice to guys in bars).
  • Reduce the amount of excessive shopping so that more travelling can be done.
  • Exercise more, even if this takes the form of window shopping (but not buying).
  • Get rid of those stupid boxes that are STILL in the corner of my apartment.
  • Acquire a painting for that empty wall in my apartment (read: befriend student artist and get a painting cheap).
  • Stop drinking so damn much.
But, you know what? I don't make resolutions, so there! (Which is really a good thing, because do you think that last "resolution" would ever happen? Hah!)

Anyway, what are you doing here? You should be watching the Rose Parade (it's held in my home town, after all). If only they had stuck to having the parade on January 1st - it only drizzled yesterday. But, alas, the floats are being flooded. Still, that's no excuse not to watch the parade. So go! Watch! After all, if you're in the US, it's on repeat all day long.