mercredi 30 novembre 2005

Her Royal Highness.



Things people have offered me that I will not eat:
  • Turnips
  • Condiments
  • Bananas, unless they come topped with ice cream
Things her royal highness, otherwise known as my family's dog, will not eat even if she is starving and this is the only option offered:
  • Dog food
  • Beef
  • Duck
  • Mushy rice (only rice that is not mushy)
  • Anything flavoured with onions
  • Apples
True, we have not fed my dog the vast array of food that I've consumed, but I've eaten a lot more random foods than my dog, yet the picky wretch has more dislikes than I do. For instance, we have not fed her seafood, save shrimp which she loves, but I bet she would turn her nose up at it unless it was toro or caviar. It somehow doesn't seem right, that she gets to be so picky. And I don't know of another dog who'd rather starve than not eat food she didn't like. Thus, it's just not right that her dislike list is longer than mine. But look at how cute she is! And below, look at her checking out my fake little dog and then promptly losing interest. Because unless they're edible, other things are just not interesting.