mercredi 20 juillet 2005

It's a constant comedy routine.


A melt-in-your-mouth vanilla bean panna cotta with macerated strawberries, from Craigie Street Bistrot.

Because even though I am annoyed at them, my friends are the funniest people ever. Who could stay mad at peoplewho say stuff like the following?
"I want to be a size six, but I want to eat like I'm a size 18. No, a size 24"

Text messaging.
Kristin: the ex is coming to visit. i told him he could but i was being nice. aaahhh!!!
Me: Which ex? When? Am in movie with nachos mmmmmm....
Kristin: i am so jealous! the fl one. in like 3 weeks.
Me: Moral: be mean to guys! Ooh-new zorro movie in fall! Ew new pride and prjudice. PENGUiN PREVIEW!!! Weird tim burton movie. real movie now-ack can't see nachos.
Kristin: I STARTED TO LAUGH REALLY LOUD AND SNORTED!AT WORK..

"Hey! I'm not bloated anymore! I can feel muscle, not solid bloat! The bloat went away!"

Okay, I don't remember what was being said, but it was SO DAMN FUNNY as everyone was speaking in heavy southern accents and used the magic words (phrases) of the night: Piggly Wiggly, Billy Bob, and anything else that referenced the South. My stomach hurt a lot from laughing after that episode.

"You have a month to train your liver for the heaviest drinking we'll ever do. I'm giving you advance warning."

More text-messaging.
Me: This guy at the gym "wiped down" the weight bench with his BARE gross sweaty hands after he practically made sweaty weight-lifting love to it.
Tweedle: screw the equipment, you should walk around with the disinfectant spray and spray gross sweaty gym people directly
(Obviously, I cannot be bothered to write more, or write anything interesting. Blame it on the heat. Blame it on snips and snails and puppy dog tails. Blame it on the fact that I'm actually doing research for my professors and that I haven't gone out since Saturday night [a dry spell of not going out this long hasn't occurred since May]. Regardless, I was tired of the picture of the squid ink pasta and was in more of a sweet-toothed dessert mood.)