Sunshine and burgers.
Why I love LA:
1) NO humidity. I can be outside without feeling like I'm under a sweltering blanket of hot moist smothering heat.
2) NO bugs that threaten to send me spiralling towards death with their evil bites.
3) NO allergies. This is the first time in 2 months that I have felt safe not taking Claritin in the morning.
4) NO shitty Boston drivers.
5) NO crappy weird twisty randomly one-way usually unlabelled Boston streets.
6) In-n-Out trumps all other fast food.
7) Vanilla ice blendeds from Coffee Bean are the perfect non-alcoholic summer drink.
8) The beaches here are real beaches, not weird pockets of coastline covered by rocks.