mardi 24 mai 2005

Quack quack.



Aren't the duckies cute? (Although, I have been told that apparently they are geese. It's not like geesies sounds cute at all). These pictures were taken last week when it was decently nice (not like the crap rainy weather that it is now) when I was driving with Tweedle along the Charles and SAW THE DUCKIES!! and yelled, "Take pictures of them! Now! While we're stopped in traffic!"

They are so fuzzy and cute.

In other news, I have written 70 pages of text in the last ten days, and am completely wiped out. But I'm done! Barring my failure of any courses, wheee, I finally have my masters (otherwise known as a Completely Useless Degree)! So last night, a friend and I spent it celebrating and consuming three bottles of wine.

To do for the next couple of week before graduation, in no particular order:
  • *Drink (HAH, like I need to write this down)
  • *Get pedicure (This is actually a necessity)
  • *Go shopping
  • *Go to spa and get a facial and massage (I love being pampered, if that wasn't obvious)
  • *Have wine-infused dinner parties
  • *Plan our white trash BBQ (details forthcoming!)
  • *Plan graduation dinner (Tweedle and I are cooking, of course)
  • *Make cute little sentimental memory boxes for friends (I like arts and crafts!)
  • *Watch movies
  • *Plan August vacation (Mexico, anyone?)
SEE HOW THERE IS NO PAPER-WRITING ON THAT LIST? Damn straight.